The SportScreen has a limited warranty of 2 years from the date of original consumer purchase. Proof of original receipt required. If it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period, and subject to the limitations and conditions described below, The SportScreen will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the consumer. The warranty is subject to the following limitations and conditions:
- A bill of sale verifying the consumer purchase and purchase date must be provided;
- This warranty will not apply to any product or part thereof which is not working or broken or which has become inoperative due to abuse, misuse, accidental damage, neglect or lack of proper installation, operation or maintenance (as outlined in the applicable owner’s manual or operating instructions) or which is being used for industrial, professional, commercial, or rental purposes;
- This warranty will not apply to normal wear and tear or to expendable parts or accessories that may be supplied with the product that are expected to become inoperative or unusable after a reasonable period of use;
- This warranty will not apply where damage is caused by repairs made or attempted by others (ie. persons not authorized by the manufacturer);
- This warranty will not apply to any product that was sold to the original purchaser as a reconditioned or refurbished product (unless otherwise specified in writing);
- This warranty will not apply to any product or part thereof if any part from another manufacturer is installed therein or any repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by unauthorized persons
- This warranty will not apply to normal deterioration of the exterior finish, such as but not limited to, scratches, dents, paint chips, or to any corrosion or discoloring by heat, abrasive and chemical cleaners; and
- This warranty will not apply to component parts sold by and identified as the product of another company, which shall be covered under the product manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. Neither the retailer nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any other expense, loss, or damage, including, without limitation, any indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising in connection with the sale, use, or inability to use this product.
Notice to Consumer
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from province to province or state to state. The provisions contained in this warranty are not intended to limit, modify, take away from, disclaim, or exclude any statutory warranties set forth in any applicable provincial, state or federal legislation.